Thursday, July 18, 2019

Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez Guest Design Project #2

Today is great! And sharing it with friends makes it that much better :)  I have another guest design project for you today for Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez using the super cute "Dragon and Gnome" digital stamp.



For my second guest design project this month I used this super duper cute Dragon with Gnome digital image and colored him with my Copics.  I decided to create a background with the image this time around so the card is totally flat.  I stamped a sentiment I had in my stash and added some Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen to all the purple on him:  his eyes, his belly, his toes and his spots.  Lastly, I layered him onto some sparkly cardstock and he's done!  A great card for any occasion :)

Stay tuned for one more guest design project for Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez this month.  See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment