Saturday, July 6, 2019

HLS ATC Challenge July Theme: Floral


Good morning, afternoon and evening :)  I have created a set of Floral ATCs for the HLS Challenge Blog today using watercolors, embossing powder and a huge stamp set from IndigoBlu.


These ATCs turned out so pretty!  I started with bristol paper in my usual 9 x 12 and added some Dr PH Marten';s Hydrus Liquid watercolors.  These watercolors are so vivid in color!



Then I used my Versamark Ink and stamped the largest flower from the Giant Poppy stamp set and stamped the little one and some leaves all over the paper.


Then I heat embossed the images with gold embossing powder.  After that I cut them into the ATC size, which is 2.5 x 3.5 inches and distressed the edges with Distress Ink.  I glued my ATC backing cards onto the backs and added a Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker to each one and lastly I added some glass drops and they're done!


Seven of these ATCs are available for trade over at the Worldwide ATC Swap Group on Facebook :)  It's a fun group with people to trade with all over the world!

I will be back next month with another fun set of themed ATCs :)

3 comments:

  1. These really caught my eye on the HLS challenge blog, they're beautiful. I'm currently making 100 ATCs for the 100 day project on Instagram. These are great inspiration. Thanks. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful watercolours and love the gold embossing!
    Fabulous makes for the Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Teamie
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ATCs are all really gorgeous, Leah! I love the combination of watercolor and embossing! I'm happy to be on the team with you! :o)

    ReplyDelete