Thursday, July 18, 2019

Sweet Sentiment August Class and Kit Project

It's time to show my project using the August kit from Sweet Sentiment!




The kit for August includes this sweet gnome digital stamp from Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez and an awesome mushroom die and cloud stencil, both from CC Designs! :)

I used the cloud stencil from CC Designs and my Distress Inks to create the background and added some of the mushroom die cuts to add more depth.  Then I fussy cut the gnomes and added them on top!  The sentiment is one I had in my stash.  All in all, a super cute but totally flat card you can send to a friend!

If you are interested in this digital stamp and the class to color it in, go and visit the Sweet Sentiment website and join up!  But remember, the only way to guarantee yourself a kit is to subscribe :)

Jammie Clark is the teacher behind the classes and she is just wonderful.  She makes it so easy to learn these techniques.



No comments:

Post a Comment