Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Sweet Sentiment July Sketch Challenge

Sweet Sentiment has a new challenge!  We have started doing a monthly sketch challenge and I have created my project for this challenge using a super cute image from Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez.




I colored him with copics and then fussy cut him out.  I then layered him up with some fun Doodlebug paper from the Sweet Summer 6x6 paper pad and some cardstock in bright yellows.  I finished this card off with a sentiment I printed out and added some Nuvo Drops.

Such a bright and cheery card, and best of all...I used an image from one of our sponsors over at Sweet Sentiment!  This image is called "Duck with Presents" and you'll find tons of fun images on the website.

Also, stop on by the Sweet Sentiment website if you are looking for some coloring classes to boost your copic skills! (Or Spectrum Noir :)



1 comment: