Monday, July 4, 2022

Spring Hedgehog Gnome with Polkadoodles

 Well, hello there!  Have you all recovered from the long weekend yet?  I have, but I really enjoy 3-day weekends!  Today I am sharing a single layer card that I created using the Spring Hedgehog Gnome from Polkadoodles.  I have fallen quite madly in love with gnomes and I'm coloring all the gnomes I can find!  Polkadoodles has a plethora of gnome digital stamps, and I will be going shopping again soon :)


I colored up this gnomie and his hedgehog friend using my Copic markers and added white Prismacolor Pencil for the highlights.  I added the background with my Copic markers as well and layered it onto a card base.  Simple as that!

That's all for me today, I'm going...sshhh...don't tell my wallet, I want it to be a surprise heehee!


No comments:

Post a Comment