Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Cup of Joy with Joy Clair Designs

 Good day my crafty peeps, I am so happy it is summer finally!  We seemed to go right from winter, straight to the heat of summer!  How is the weather in your neck of the woods?

For my project today I am sharing a single layer card I created using the Cup of Joy digital stamp set from Joy Clair Designs.  This is such a pretty stamp set and it could be used for many things, such as new home, birthday, congratulations, thinking of you...and let's not forget Mother's Day!


I colored this with my Copic Markers and also drew in the background with my Copics.  I really enjoy creating these cards, where the whole card front is colored with Copics.  If you want to stretch your skills and your creativity, you must give this a try!

I used a sentiment from my stash and used an acrylic block to curve the sentiment to fit inside the shape of the cup...I love how that turned out :)

Have you jumped onto the digital stamp bandwagon yet? Lol.  I love them, so easy to use with Copic markers.  You can print them any size you ,like and they don't take any storage room!  That's probably one of the biggest draws for me.  I have very limited space.

Well, folks, that's all for me today...I will see you again soon...I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment