Tuesday, July 19, 2022

You Fill My Day: Summerlicous by Joy Clair Designs

 Summer is in full swing here in Northwestern Ontario and I am enjoying every single minute of it.  Of course I still find time to color and create ;)

I have a multi-layered card to share with you today using the You Fill My Day digital stamp set from Joy Clair Designs.  This stamp set was part of the newly released collection called Summerlicous.


I colored this image using my Copic markers, and I think this might be my favorite image from the whole release.  Such a beautiful butterfly!
I layered the butterfly over a dry-embossed die-cut oval as well as some patterned papers from my stash.  I added some Distress Ink in Carved Pumpkin and some enamel dots from Gina Marie.  I added the stamped sentiment from my stash.  A bright, fun, Happy Birthday card (maybe for one of the grands?)...

Have you checked out this new release collection yet?  I am coloring my way through it and enjoying every minute!


No comments:

Post a Comment