Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Hey Girl: Summer-licous Release, Joy Clair Designs

 Hi!  How are you?  Are you enjoying your summer?  Or winter, depending on where you are in the world lol.  We are definitely enjoying our summer here.

I have a multi-layered card to share with you today using the Hey Girl digital stamp set from Joy Clair Designs.  This is one of the new digital stamp sets from Summer-licous collection.


This collection is full of beautiful floral designs as well as some butterflies!  I think it's my favorite release yet!

I colored this image using my Copic markers and layered it over some patterned paper (and even some book paper) from my stash.  I inked the edges using Distress Ink in Dusty Concord and added a sentiment stamp from my stash as well as my favorite Gina Marie enamel dots.

I am coloring my way through this whole collection, as well as the last collection (Springish Fiesta) and you will see more projects from me soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment