Monday, October 27, 2014

A Little Bit of Happiness with Paper Nest Dolls...

Hello all!  I am sharing today my latest piece for The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Design Team. (Wow, say that 5 times really fast...lol!)

Fan Dancer Avery by The Paper Nest Dolls

I chose to use Fan Dancer Avery, one of the new releases from The Paper Nest Dolls.  I love this image, so sweet and original.  I used beads, ribbon and bling from my stash.  I also downloaded the Chinese-themed paper from Baer Design Studio, such gorgeous digital papers!  The sentiment reads "Joy" in Chinese, and all the bits of scribbling in gold are done with my Pentel Gold Slicci gel pen.

Fan Dancer Avery by The Paper Nest Dolls

I colored her up with my ever wonderful Prismacolor Premiere Pencils in the following colors:

Hair - PC938, 935, 1101
Hair Pins - PC1084, 947
Roses, sash & lotus - PC922, 924, 925, 937
Fans - PC935, 924
Socks - PC1059, 1061
Kimono - PC935
Skin - PC927, 939

She really is a joy to create with :)  Please consider joining us for our bi-weekly challenges over on The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge blog.  And if you would like to create with this sweet image, you can find her here :)  Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment