Wednesday, October 1, 2014

New Mirabelle Card with Quick Creations DT!

Hello all!  I am very excited to announce that I have been chosen for the Quick Creations Design Team for Noelle Martin at Quick Creations!  My first piece as  DT Member includes the "Set Adrift" clear stamped image from Mirabelle, of Santoro.

I enjoyed this stamp, it's urban similarities to Gorjuss are what attracted me to this line to begin with.  The stamped image is gorgeous, with really nice fine lines, that makes coloring it a breeze :).  I will be doing more of these images in the future for sure, but now, on to my piece:

"Set Adrift" by Santoro's Mirabelle

"Set Adrift" by Santoro's Mirabelle

I used my Lyra and Spectrum Noir brand colored pencils to color this image, both are great to work with and fairly easy to blend, even without odorless mineral spirits.  I did not keep track of which colors I used on this one, my apologies as I usually do.  Next time for sure :S

The materials in this piece include:
Recollections Cardstock, Kraft - From Michaels
110 lb white cardstock - From Staples
Fancy Circle Frame chipboard, Piccolo - From Sweet Stamps
"Set Adrift" by Santoro's Mirabelle - From Quick Creations  *** The best customer service :)
Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencil Crayons - From Quick Creations  *** And the nicest people :)
Lyra Rembrandt Polychronos Pencil Crayons - From The Painted Turtle
Prismacolor Premiere Pencil Crayons - From Michaels
Watercolour Paints
Pearlescent watercolour paints

My next piece for Quick Creations will be posted on October 17, 2014....and I'll give you a little hint of what company I will be featuring............ok, maybe not, lol.  You will just have to wait and see ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment