Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I Love You and a Gorjuss Feature :)

This is the second project in my stamps feature, using Gorjuss dolls.  This is The Hatter from Santoro's Gorjuss line of rubber stamps, designed by Suzanne Woolcott.


I have colored using my Prismacolor Premiere Pencils on white card stock, and paired her with several sheets of 6 x 6 patterned card stock from my stash.



This little girl has so much character, and any other color than red and black I don't think would do her justice lol.  If you would like to purchase this or any other Gorjuss doll stamps, please visit Quick Creations here.  Also come and join us for the monthly challenge over on the challenge blog!  You can also find Quick Creations on Pinterest and Twitter, as well as Facebook :)


No comments:

Post a Comment