Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Whats Better Than a Happy Princess?

OK, so...I have a confession to make.  When I first started on this crazy crafty artistic journey last year, I had a set opinion of several different images.  Magnolia was one of them.  Their faces were too big.  But in my journey I have found the fun in them.  They are now so cute to me and I cant get enough of them!

For Quick Creations this week, I am featuring Happy Princess Tilda.  She was a lot of fun to color, I just love adding life to these images.



I colored her on Arches hot-press 140lb water color paper with my Prismacolor Pencil in the following colors:

Hair:  PC1070, 1072, 1076, 941
Crown:  PC914, 1012, 942, 935
Skin:  PC927, 939, 1029
Dress:  PC1088, 1027, 901

I completed this project using paper from the Dear Lizzy Serendipity 6 x 6 pad, a Cheery Lynn flourish die, the CC Designs Make a Card #5 Die set, and paper roses from Recollections.

Noelle has a TON of stuff in the clearance section of her shop, so come and by and have a look!  Don't forget to come and join us at the challenge blog for more inspiration and prizes!


No comments:

Post a Comment