Thursday, July 9, 2015

Some Inspiration from Crafty Ribbons

Hello everyone :0  The sun is shining and it is so beautiful here today.  A little bit of a breeze, but that's not a bad thing :)  Keeps you cool in the heat of the sun when you are on your deck relaxing and reading.  That's what I enjoy doing, and that is what inspired me to make today's projects for Crafty Ribbons.

I created three ribbon bookmarks, one for myself and for each of my girls.


I used ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, six different kinds of ribbon on three bookmarks...yes, I had a ton of fun making these!  The widest ribbon is made using the French Stamps 25 mm Grosgrain Ribbon, some 14 mm white seam binding, and some Swiss dot organza ribbon in island blue and white.

The middle ribbon is made using 23 mm Grosgrain Ribbon in a soccer ball pattern, some 14 mm white seam binding and some green Jumbo Ric Rac.

And for the last bookmark, I used the Vintage Birds 9mm Gosgrain ribbon, and Swiss Dots grosgrain ribbon in purple and gold.

I completed these bookmarks by adding ribbon crimp ends, beads and charms to each end of the bookmarks.  Top:  Make sure you choose ribbon crimp ends that are the same size as your ribbon :)



Don't forget to come and visit the challenge blog and get in on the action over there!  And also visit the Crafty Ribbons online shop for all your ribbon, lace and button needs and wants (of course lol).  Have a great crafty day!



No comments:

Post a Comment