Friday, July 24, 2015

Double Eyelashes New Release with The East Wind :)

Hello everyone, I am here today with a new release from The East Wind, called Double Eyelashes :)  I just love the little details Unky adds to her images, like the ornate headpiece she is wearing.




I had a lot of fun coloring (as with all of Unky's images :P) using my Copics and Prismacolor Premiere Pencils.  I am finding lately, the easiest way to start my projects is by picking my paper first.  I find the paper that matches the image the best, then I pick my colors from the paper.  That way, when all is said and done, first there is no guess work, lol, and second, everything matches perfectly!


Unky's images are so unique, you'll never find anything like them anywhere else but in her Etsy shop.  You can also find The East Wind on Instagram and Pinterest, and of course on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment