Thursday, July 23, 2015

It's Crafty Ribbons Challenge Time!

It's challenge time for Crafty Ribbons Buttons team, and I have completed another embroidery kit!  Wow, I know, and maybe I'm even improving :)

This is the Flower Pot Button Ribbon Embroidery Kit, which I completed and used on a card front.


I am very pleased with how this turned out.  The card came out better than I had expected!  I also used some blue grosgrain ribbon to complete this project :)


Come back and visit again for more ribbon fun and inspiration for Crafty Ribbons, and if you like, why not hop on over to the challenge blog and join in, there's always some fun prizes to be won!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Leah this is just so beautiful. Adore the embroidery ribbon and the ornate oval shapes.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete