Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Male-Themed Inspiration for Crafty Ribbons

I have been so focused on the pretty things lol, maybe I am part crow...oh...look...SHINY! LOL!  I went to a Farmer's Market with my cards a couple weeks ago, where I sold every single one of my little boy themed cards (5 lol) within the first hour.  I think I really need to focus on some male-themed cards!

So, for my inspiration post for Crafty Ribbons this week, I did exactly that!


I like to create three cards in a bit of a set, even if they don't stay in a set, lol, it allows me to play a little more with more than one color, or play around with a new technique.  All three of these were created using Tim Holtz Tag Stencils and Distress Inks.


This first card, uses the woodgrain stencil from Tim Holtz, and to complete it I used the Vintage Butterflies Script Ribbon, and the Vintage Butterflies English Latte Ribbon.  I also finished each of these cards with Handmade Ribbon :)


This second card was finished using the Vintage Butterflies Keys Creme Ribbon and some 35mm Satin Ribbon in New Turq.  I also used the clock stencil from Tim Holtz.


And for this last card, I used some Vintage Butterflies Keys Latte Ribbon and some 35 mm Satin Ribbon in Cypress.  Also this card shows two stencils from Tim Holtz, the burlap and the bubble stencils.

Come and join us on the inspiration blog so see tons of inspiration using Crafty Ribbons ribbon, lace and buttons, and if you are looking for some ribbon, come and visit the Ribbon Emporium!

And don't forget to come and join the challenge!  There is a new one up every other week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment