Friday, September 18, 2015

The Paper Nest Dolls with Quick Creations

I am back with a fun and fall-colored Paper Nest Dolls image called "Flower Friend" for Quick Creations :)  Not only do I love the feeling of fall, I also love the colors.  And I colored this cutie pie in fall colors just because I love them...good reason right? LOL!



I colored her using my Copic markers and Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor Pencils in the following colors:

Hair:  YR24
87, 76, 75
Skin:  E000
32, 31, 30, 90
Dress:  YR02
09, 15, 17, 90
Flower:  BG10
61, 53, 58



To finish this project off I also used Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Peeled Paint and Spiced Marmalade, Echo Park Summer Bliss 6 x 6 paper, a Hero Arts Stamp for the sentiment, Art Co hanger clip, Piccolo pop-up flower chipboard piece, Heidi Swapp wooden cuts, and paper flowers from Recollections.

You can find some of these items in the shop at Quick Creations, including this cute stamp, and many others from The Paper Nest Dolls.  Noelle is also having a fall sale right now until October 16th so don't forget to go and check it out!

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment