Saturday, September 12, 2015

My attempt at a Journal Page, and lessons learned

Hello everyone, I have been remiss in adding projects I do outside of my DT projects.  I have decided I need to post even the ones I make mistakes on, and that way I can learn from my mistakes, and hopefully you can too.

I have recently purchased some gelatos and wanted to make a journal page on black paper.  So I gave it a shot, but...lol...the card maker in me showed up unexpectedly and gave the journal page some matting, which really isn't what you want to do on the journal page...so it doesn't flow like it should.  This is my lesson learned for this project hahaha.  Otherwise, I like it, I like the way it turned out on the black with the metallic gelatos.  And the quote speaks to me in many ways, after the year my daughters and I have been through.  So it came from the heart.  And that's what counts in my book :)


Hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment