Monday, March 7, 2016

A new challenge and some Love with Paper Nest Dolls

It's challenge time over at the Paper Nest Dolls :)
And I have created a card with the sweetest PND image, called "Love is in the Air".


I colored her using my Copics and Prismacolor Premiere pencils in the following colors:

Skin: E00
PC927, 939, 1029
Hair: E13
PC1082, 946, 948, 935
Clothes: R11, R22
PC1092, 1031, 1081, 938

I completed this project using paper from the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found - Blush collection, Spellbinders Decorative Accents Label Forty die, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Foliage Flourish die set, and Lala Land Crafts Hanging Hearts and Love Word Die set.

You can find this fun rubber stamp image in the online shop at Paper Nest Dolls :)  And don't forget to join in our new challenge :)  It's always Anything Goes :)

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment