Thursday, March 24, 2016

Watercolor Wild Rose Bunch with Sweet Stamps LLC

Inspiration time for Sweet Stamps again and I have another fun watercolor card for you using the Wild Rose Bunch U7058GG stamp :)


For this card, I used my Kuretake Koi watercolors for the background and my Prima Watercolor Pencils for the flowers.  I used the Framed Handwritten Words SS4406 stamp set for the sentiment (this set is so versatile!) and added a bow with some white and navy blue ribbons.  I also masked this project so that my circle would be...well...a circle, lol.  I cut out the circle and the flowers together when they were dry and gave the card some added dimension by mounting it on foam tape.

Lesson learned today?  hmmmmmm, I can't think of one, I just thoroughly enjoyed creating, and perhaps that IS the lesson.  Enjoy the journey.  Everything you do is a learning experience, and as the saying goes:


Come and join us for the monthly challenges over on the Sweet Stamps blog, and share with us your creative journey!




2 comments:

  1. Pretty coloring. Flowers just at the corner is such an effective thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card, love the colour behind the flowers and the colouring of the flowers. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete