Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Gorjuss' "The Owl" with Quick Creations

I have been playing with watercolors a lot (in case you couldn't tell hahaha) and I bought myself a half set of Dr PH Martin's Hydrus liquid watercolors.  Let me tell you, I absolutely love them!
There is a learning curve to them as they are a wee bit different than the regular watercolor cakes and pans, but I really did enjoy them.

So I created this card using "The Owl" by Santoro's Gorjuss for Noelle at Quick Creations.






To complete this card I also used some Burlap Blossoms from Petaloo, paper from the Doodlebug Design "Spring Garden" collection, Simple Stories Carpe Diem clips and enamel dots.  You can find all of the linked products in the Quick Creations online store.  Noelle has tons of fun stuff in there!

See you son with more fun inspiration for Quick Creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment