Friday, July 22, 2016

Friday Feature-Watercolor Card #3

This weeks Friday Feature is another fun watercolor card using my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors.  I just love these watercolors, they are so smooth and the range of colors is great!


I created this card by first stamping and embossing the sentiment using the Avery Elle Brushed stamp set.  Such a great sentiment set for these types of cards.  Then I proceeded to have fun with my watercolors and created the background.  I found the sentiment didn't stand out as much as I wanted it to so I went back over with a darker color to create the focal point behind the sentiment.

I hope you are enjoying the Friday Features!  I have many more coming up for you to enjoy :)  Thanks for stopping by, next week will be watercolor card #4!

No comments:

Post a Comment