Friday, July 15, 2016

Firday Feature Watercolor Card #2

I'm back with another Friday Feature for you.  Today is Watercolor #2, using Gelatos!






An online friend just loves her Gelatos (**waving at Shelly :) so I just had to try them of course lol.  And since we all know I have 'Full Set Syndrome', I couldn't just buy one or two lol.  I bought every single package I could find, but don't worry, I used a great coupon from Michaels lol.

I created this card by first stamping the Tree Poem stamp from Stampendous and heat embossed it with black embossing powder from Recollections (Michaels is my friend lol).  Then I colored the background with some green and yellow Gelatos and spritzed it with water.  After it was dry, I added the sentiment strip with some brads.  The sentiment is from the Tim Holtz "Saying Stuff" stamp set.

I think this makes a great man's card, and those are cards I always find myself short of.

Thanks for stopping by and seeing my creations, next Friday will be watercolor card #3, using my favorite Kuretake watercolors ;)  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment