Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Feature-Watercolor Card #4 I Freakin' Love You :)

The Friday Feature this week is watercolor card #4 using my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors :)


I love how bright and cheerful this card turned out, and the sentiment from Stampin' Up, called Yippee Skippee, was just perfect!

I embossed the sentiment with Copper embossing powder from Recollections (Yes, Michaels again haha) and created the background with my Kuretake watercolors in yellow, orange and red.
The ribbon is from May Arts.

The last Watercolor card comes next week!  And after that, get ready for a watercolor pencil comparison.  Each week for five weeks I'll be creating a card using a different brand of watercolor pencils and giving you my thoughts on each brand :)  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment