Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Tic Tac Toe Challenge at Fire Fly Crafts!

It's time for a new theme challenge at Firefly Crafts!  This month's challenge is a Tic Tac Toe, and here is the chart :)

I chose to create a card using the elements from the diagonal line: flowers, orange and shape!


To create this card, I first made the card base by measuring one inch up from the middle and cutting the banner shape.  I did the same to the patterned paper ( Echo Park "Simple Life").  Then I used a die to cut the smaller banner from watercolor paper and painted the background using Distress Ink in "Carved Pumpkin" with the 'smooshing' technique.  Then I stamped the flowers from the Avery Elle "Petals and Stems" stamp set using Distress Ink in "Black Soot".  The sentiment is also from the same stamp set.  I added the Wild Orchid Crafts 10mm roses in Orange and Ivory, and also added some bling from my stash .

You can find all of the linked products in the Firefly Crafts online shop.  We will be having two challenges per month from now on...the first Wednesday of the month will be our new "Anything Goes" challenge and the third Wednesday of every month will be our themed challenge :)  Lots of chances to join in and win a prize!  See you soon my friends and fireflies!

No comments:

Post a Comment