Friday, November 25, 2022

Big Love with Artful Angel

 It's time for the new release at Artful Angel and today I am sharing this banner-shaped card featuring Big Love, the final of the three new release stamps.  I also included Woof You in this card and I love how this turned out.


The Big Love stentiment stamp set is another one of those sets that you just need to have in your stamp collection.  I have even started leaving these sentiment sets in a small bin on my desk so I can easily reach for them when I'm creating.

For this banner shape, I used a die from my  stash and added the sentiments from the Big Love stamp set.  I also had a Corgi colored up from the Woof You stamp set so I included him as well.  They are so stinkin' cute!  I added some embellishments from my stash to complete this card.

All three of the new release stamp sets are available in the Artful Angel shop and you'll see plenty of inspiration from the design team oin the Facebook group all day today ;)

You can see the other prjects I created with the Cownt Your Blessings and Woof You stamps here :)



No comments:

Post a Comment