Saturday, November 12, 2022

First of All Digital Stamps with Joy Clair Designs

 Hello crafty peeps!  It's a beautiful day here in the north with a an inch of fluffy white stuff on the ground!  I am here to share a card with you today featuring the First of All Digital stamp set from Joy Clair Designs.


This stamp set features two beautiful floral designs and 2 wonderful sentiments that can be used for any special person in your life.

To create this card, I colored one of the floral images with my Copic markers in my favorite color.  Then I layered it over a die cut doily and a paper doily to create some depth.  The flower and the digital sentiment from the same set are popped up on dimensional adhesive.  Lastly, I added some purple bling to give it that pop.

I will be back again soon with more inspiration...we are recovering from Covid in my house, so now I'm playing catchup ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment