Saturday, November 12, 2022

Christmas Wish with Joy Clair Designs

 I am back again today, yes, it's catchup day after being down and out for the last two weeks with Covid.  And sadly, now my daughter is also recovering.  Anywho...I am back to share a Christmas card with you today featuring the Christmas Wish digital stamp set from Joy Clair Designs.

 

I colored this skiing Santa with my Copic markers and then layered hi over some die cut patterned paper to look like a hill.  Not everyone has a white Christmas like we do up here in the North, so I thought it would be fun!  I added some die cut snowflakes to mix it up hahaha.  I layered up the sentiment on some dimension to give it interest and finished it off with some of my favorite enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs.

I am all caught up with Joy Clair projects, so I will be back on the 19th to share another fun Christmas card with you!  See you soon;)


No comments:

Post a Comment