Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Cownt Your Blessings with Artful Angel

 Good afternoon friends, we have a few new stamps to share with you this week for Artful Angel.  I have created this card for you today featuring the new stamp set Cownt Your Blessings, which will be available in the Artful Angel shop on November 25th.


Such a great image!  I just love this highland cow!
I colored this image using my Copic markers an dpopped her up on some dimensional adhesive.  I layered her over some patterned papers from my stash.  I did not include a sentiment (sometimes I do this on purpose lol) because sometimes you need to have a small stash of cards that can work for any kind of occasion and I think this is one of those images.  When I need a card for a certain occasion, I can add the sentiment as I need it ;)

This is one of three new stamp sets being released on November 25th, and includes the highland cow image and 6 different sayings.  The other two stamp sets include Big Love and Woof You (also a fabulous set!).

I will see again soon with a card featuring Woof You!


No comments:

Post a Comment