Thursday, November 24, 2022

Woof You! with Artful Angel

 Hello fabulous people!  I am back today share a card featuring the Woof You stamp set from Artful Angel.  This is one of the new release sets that will be available on November 25.


This is such a super sweet stamp set, perfect for a dog-lover or for Valentine's Day in particular!  This stamp set features 4 Corgi images, a dog house, and three sentiments.  These guys are so stinkin' cute!
I colored the corgi and the doghouse with my Copic markers and layered them over a panel of dry embossed white paper.  I added a dark red matte and added the perfect seniment from the stamp set lol.  Lastly, I added some enamel dots in that same dark red ro finish it off.

This stamp set will be available in the Artful Angel shop on November 25th along with the other 2 new sets:  Big Love and Cownt Your Blessings.




No comments:

Post a Comment