Saturday, November 19, 2022

Santa's Crew with Artful Angel

 Good morning my friends,  I am here to share a Christmas tag with you today featuring the Santa's Crew stamp set from Artful Angel.  This stamp set is part of the new release from Artful Angel and includes a reindeer, two elves and a couple of sentiments.


I used the reindeer image and colored him with my Copic markers.  I added some snowflake die cuts from a Catherine Pooler stamp and die set (from one of the first few Stamps of Approval kits!) and layered them over some Christmas patterned paper.  The sentiment was also part of the same patterned paper sheet.

Such a classic Christmas stamp set that pairs perfectly with the Santa and The Mrs stamp set and the Big Christmas stamp set also from Artful Angel!


No comments:

Post a Comment