Monday, November 21, 2022

Books are Magic with Sweet Sentiment Stamps

 Booklovers unite! Lol, we are avid readers in my house, and I suspect my daughter will be claiming this bookmark I created using two stamp sets from Sweet Sentiment stamps.


I combined two stamp sets from Sweet Sentiment Stamps to create this bookmark:  the sentiment if from Books and Bears, and the flower and hummingbird are from an older stamp set which is no longer available.

I colored the image with my Copic markwrs and layered it over spome patterned paper.  I will be laminating the bookmark to give it some stability and protection, but I wanted to wait till after I took the photo :)

There are so many wonderful stamp sets in the Sweet Sentiment shop, have you checked it out lately?  One of my favorite Copic-friendly papers is from Sweet Sentiment Stamps!

I will see you again soon my friends with some fun inspiration from Artful Angel and The Rabbit Hole Designs!


No comments:

Post a Comment