Thursday, February 25, 2016

An Elegant Blue Birthday with Sweet Stamps LLC

I have created an elegant blue Birthday card for you today for Sweet Stamp LLC.

I had great fun with this card, and there are a few techniques in here :)


I created this card using the following products from Sweet Stamps LLC:

Splish Splash Stencil
Elegant Leaves Sweet Cuts die
Framed Handwritten Words stamp set
Flourish Medallion Sweet Cuts die
Shades Dye Ink in Aquamarine and Montego Bay

I really like how this card turned out :)  An elegant but fun birthday card, suited to just about anybody :)

You can find all of these products in the Sweet Stamps online store, and I have linked all the products for you.  And don;t forget to come and join us for the two monthly challenges over on the Sweet Stamps blog, you never know, you may win a prize!


No comments:

Post a Comment