Tuesday, February 9, 2016

From the Hollow "Hello" with Quick Creations

Hello everyone!  I have a sweet "Hello" card for you today, using "Serena", a Little Darlings/From the Hollow stamp.  Noelle Martin carries this stamp in her online store at Quick Creations, as well as many others :)


I colored up using my Copics and Prismacolor Premiere pencils in the following colors:

Skin:  E00
PC 939, 927, 1029
Hair:  E31
PC1084, 941, 947
Wings:  G00
PC992, 905, 1027, 901
Clothes:  BV000, YG61
PC956, 1008, 932, 1089, 1090, 908

To complete this card, I used paper from the Prima "Princess" 6x6 pad, some adhesive ribbon from my stash, embellishments from my stash, and the Magnolia Doohickey Doily Flowers die set (substitute-Peony Petals).  I also used Distress Inks in the following colors on the paper, flower dies and wooden embellishments:  Antique Linen on the paper background, Peacock Feathers on the wooden embellishments and the flower die cuts, and Tattered Rose on the wooden embellishment.

Noelle will be out of commission this month, after having surgery last week, so please keep her in your prayers for a speedy recovery.  I know she will be chomping at the bit to get back to her shop and DT duties!

On that note, there won't be a challenge this month for the same reason, I'm sure you understand :)  But you can keep checking on the blog, as Noelle and her team have worked really hard to have February's posts all ready to go for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment