Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sweet Stamps Anything but a Card Challenge :)

Hello everyone, I have a Happy Birthday ATC card to share with you today for the Sweet Stamps Anything but a Card challenge :)


I used the following supplies in this project, all of which can be found at sweetstamps.com!

sc009 Betty's Bloom Sweet Cuts die
sc006 Fancy Leaf Sweet Cuts die
LS4600 Banner Girl and Words stamp set
AF ATC Backgrounds #2 Artsy Fartsy
Shades Dye Ink in Palm Grove, Beach and Forest

I am a very logical person, and although I love the ATCs, I find there's not much practical use for them.  In that regard, I have created this ATC with a Happy Birthday sentiment so that it can be used as a tag or an add on for a card :)

Come back soon to see more Sweet Stamps inspiration, and don't forget to come and join in on the two monthly challenges found on the Sweet Stamps challenge blog!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, I love the way the flower and leaf dies look against the stamped background. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete