Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Let that Light Shine with JoyClair Stamps!

The final release for February in Joyclair's Color by Faith series is called "Let That Light Shine."


This was actually the first journalling page for me.  And to be honest I had a hard time with it.  I have a nasty habit of being a literal person, and there aren't many grey areas lol.  So I have a hard time interpreting things if they aren't black and white.  Perhaps this new artistic venture will help me to get passed that.

I chose the verse from Matthew 5:16 to create this page for:  "In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven."

It turned out to be a little easier than I thought, and after adding the stamps, I also decided to add my own image to the page.  It just needed something to finish it off, and I thing the words and the eye have completed this page perfectly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment