Tuesday, February 23, 2016

You Crack Me UP!

Another new release for Joyclair!  And this one is super funny :)

This stamp set is called BFF (Breakfast Friends Forever!)

I created a tag for this one, I thought it would be a cute addition to a gift or card or maybe just something to make someone's day!



I'm still practicing with my Copics and Prismacolor Markers, lol, they are not my best medium, but...practice makes perfect right?  Well...in my case, practice makes better anyways, lol.

I used the following colors for this project:
C1, C3, Y38, YR24, E15, PB99, PB172, BG70, PB121 (colorless blender)

Such a fun stamp set, you really have to have a play with this one ;)

You can find this on the Joyclair website along with many more, including the rest of the 8 new releases for February!

No comments:

Post a Comment