Friday, February 19, 2016

Easter Eggs! With Joyclair!

It's coming soon!  Easter eggs will be scattered throughout your house (if you have young ones of course, lol) and yes, some will be forgotten behind couches lol, but such is the peril of having kids lol.

For my Joyclair project for this newly released stamp (Easter Eggs) set I have created a card in sweet soft colors:



I completed this card using Shades Dye Ink Spots from Sweet Stamps LLC in Latte, Deco Coral, Amaryllis, and Satin Rose, Crinkle Ribbon from Tim Holtz, and some adhesive pearls from my stash.

I really enjoyed creating this project and these fun stamps allowed me to create my own background paper.  Not much else was needed to complete this project; the stamps are perfect and speak for themselves!

You can find this stamp set, and the rest of the eight new releases on the Joyclair website.  Don't forget to come and join the blog hop over at the Joyclair blog for loads of inspiration!




No comments:

Post a Comment