Thursday, February 4, 2016

Happy Anniversary with Some Piccolos and Sweet Stamps!

Hello everyone, I have some fun inspiration for you today for Sweet Stamps:


I created this card using several different Piccolo sets:
A126 Flourish Accents
A103 Butterfly Flurry Flourishes
F102 French Oval Frame

And several different enamel powders:
Girl's Night Out
Shamrock Dreams
Aged White

As well as two stamp sets lol:
Framed Handwritten Words SS4406
Jasmine 4017J

And some Distress Ink:

I completed the Piccolo components for this card weeks ago, and just hadn't figured it all out in my head yet as to how it was going to come together, until today.  Right in the midst of another project I glanced at them and BINGO!  It came to me lol.  Sometimes that is just how the creative process works I guess.

You can find all of these products in the online shop at Sweetstamps.com and Iheartpaperart.com and I have linked each product directly for you :)

Come back soon and see some more fun inspiration for Sweet Stamps LLC!

No comments:

Post a Comment