Thursday, February 18, 2016

Metals on Kraft Happy Birthday with Sweet Stamps!

HI!  I have a fun male-themed card for you today for Sweet Stamps LLC.  I have found that I do not make enough male-themed cards, so I have challenged myself to make at least one every month :)


I created this card with the Checker Flowers Stencil, the Elegant Leaves Sweet Cuts Die, Medieval Metals Fine Detail embossing powder, and the Framed Handwritten Words stamp set, as well as Shades Dye Ink in Brownie.

I even embossed the button!  And I love the elegant but masculine feel to this card.

You can find all the products that linked in the Sweet Stamps online store here.

Don't forge to come and join us for the two monthly challenges over on the Sweet Stamp challenge blog, you know you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment