Monday, September 19, 2022

20's Gals with CC Designs

 Hey Dollface!  I LOVE this stamp set, and it reminds me very much of a sweet friend of mine.  Even the sentiment is perfect!  This is the 20's Gals clear stamp set from CC Designs.


I colored all three of the images up using my Copic markers and then fussy cut them out.  I layered each of them on a polaroid from from a Tim Holtz paper pad.  The center one is popped up on dimensional adhesive to give her a little more attention (she is colored to look like my sweet friend :))

I add some text paper behind them as ell as some doilies that I've inked up with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  Lastly, I added some of my favorite enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs.

I love to find inspiration in my stamps and finding stamps that remind me of dear friends and loved ones makes all the more valuable to me.  I need to go and find inspiration in the 20's Fellas stamp soon too!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment