Sunday, September 18, 2022

Spotlight Sunday with Artful Angel and CC Designs: Easter Sugars

 Good day my friends!  It's time for another Spotlight Sunday at Artful Angel featuring CC Designs, and this week I have created four cards using the Easter Sugars clear stamp set.


These guys and gals are so sweet!  I couldn't help myself and colored every image in set, some of them multiple times!

I have colored these images with my Copic markers and layered them over some patterned paper from my stash (an old Webster's Pages collection, and I cannot remember which one).

The Easter Sugars stamp set, and maybe even one more, will be on sale this week in the Artful Angel shop as part of our ongoing monthly Spotlight Sunday features.


As you can see, the images in this set can be used as Easter images, but the ears are separate images, so you can create non-Easter themed cards as I've done in the above card!

Do you receive the Artful Angel email?  If you do, you will see all the details today regarding this special.  If you don't you can sign up for it in the online shop or you can also see the details in a Facebook Post in the Artful Angel Takes Flight Facebook group.

I will see you again soon...this is the last Spotlight Sunday for September as next weekend is our new release for September for the Artful Angel stamps!  Next month we have some fun stamps lined up from another one of the stamp companies featured in the Artful Angel shop.  I don't want to spill the beans, so you'll have to tune in again on Sundays in October to find out which company it is!

See you again soon my friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment