Thursday, September 1, 2022

F is For FUN with Artful Angel

 Good day my fall-loving friends!  I am here to share with you a scrapbook embellishment piece I made using the F is For stamp set from Artful Angel.  This stamp set is part of the new release for August.


I used only the football and sentiments from this stamp set, just to show you that you don't always have to use the main characters!  Even the small accompanying stamps work well in your projects too.  Yes, I had to perform stamp surgery to do this, but you could easily mask off the rest of the stamp as well.  Besides, stamp surgery on this particular stamp was very easy and will also be easy to piece together when I want the full stamped image :)

This is a large scrapbook embellishment that I plan to use on a layout soon.  I have a special picture in mind for it, so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment