Monday, September 12, 2022

Santa Cup Gnome with Woodware Stamps

 I know, I know, it's another Christmas card featuring Woodware Stamps...but I just can't help myself!  I created this card using the Santa Cup clear stamp set from Woodware Stamps.


Such a fun card to color and make :)  I colored up the image with Copic markers and added some sparkly green enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs.  I trimmed the card panel and created a layer behind it to look like candy cane stripes with Copic markers and a ruler.  I probably had a piece of paper in my stash that looks like this, but I was having way too much fun with my markers lol.

I popped the top panel up on dimensional adhesive and voila!

Another Christmas card finished...and let's be honest, it will not get mailed out.  Me and mailing things just don't mesh well...rofl!  I NEVER remember to mail things.  Must be old age setting in ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment