Sunday, September 11, 2022

Spotlight Sunday with Artful Angel and CC Designs' Birthday Candles

 Hi Friends!  It's Spotlight Sunday over at Artful Angel, and this month we are featuring CC Designs clear stamp set!  This week's feature is the Birthday Candles stamp set and I have created a set of numbered flashcards for my grandson :)


I have colored up the candles with my Copic markers and layered them over some fun patterned paper, sized 3x4 inches.  I added white cardstock to the back and laminated them so they are durable.  Now my grandson can have fun practicing his numbers on the back with a dry-erase marker!


This stamp set is available at the Artful Angel online shop, and for this week only...it is on sale along with a select few others from CC Designs.

Have you subscribed to the Artful Angel newsletter?  All the details will be in the newsletter being sent out today!  But don't worry, you will also see it in the NEW PUBLIC Facebook group!



No comments:

Post a Comment