Monday, September 26, 2022

Tiny Travelers with Sweet Sentiment Stamps

 Well hello there my friends, I hope you are all having a great day!  I have created a bookmark for you this week, using the Tiny Travelers stamp set from Sweet Sentiment Stamps.


I know Jammie and Sandy and travelling a lot these days, and spending a lot of time in airports lol.  So this bookmark was inspired by them, funny enough.  I can just picture Jammie sitting in an airport reading her book :)

I colored this book mark using my Copic Markers and used the Copic refills to create the bokeh background by dropping the ink (very small drops) onto the background which I first colored with a very light color all over.  I also dropped some colorless blender to take some of the ink away.  This is part of my bookmark series I started a while back, and I have pulled them back out to continue them with you.

Each month I will share a new bookmark.  Are you a reader?  Is there a specific genre you love or do you have a favorite author?  I am a huge Iris Johansen fan, and James Patterson comes in a VERY close second :)

No comments:

Post a Comment