Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Park Background New Release with The Rabbit Hole Designs

 Yes, it's me again :P  I am back to share another project for The Rabbit Hole Designs new release...this one using the Park Background Stamp.  Such a great and versatile stamp set!




This is such a great stamp.  You can great a different card every time just by varying your colors.  You can create a fall card using oranges and browns, a winter card by adding snow, a summer card by adding flowers!

I have colored all greens with different color combinations to make it look like different plants.  I also decided to color a sidewalk through the park.  I have used my Copic markers for this project and you even get a sneak peak of the 4th stamp set lol.  I'm not going to tell you what it is, but I'm sure you will figure it out ;)

Don't forget about the "Free with Purchase" gift from The Rabbit Hole Designs this month is the stars hot foil plate :)

Stay tuned (today as a matter of fact lol) for a project featuring the 4th stamp set in this new release from The Rabbit Hole Designs :)



No comments:

Post a Comment