Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Sassy Sentiments 2 New Release from The Rabbit Hole Designs

 The fourth and final new release stamp set from The Rabbit Hole Designs this month is called Sassy sentiments 2.





I created this multi-layered mixed media card to showcase a super funny sentiment from the Sassy Sentiments 2 stamp set.  I created a main background with some Distress Inks and the Triangle Mosaic stencil.  Then I layered some ripped patterned paper and even some drywall tape under the sentiment that I popped up on some dimensional adhesive.  I added some enamel dots and then decided to splatter it with more distress ink for more interest.  This works as a masculine card as well, and the sentiment is quite funny :)

I have more projects coming up using these new released stamp sets from The Rabbit Hole Designs, as well as some projects from previous releases.

The Rabbit Hole Designs has a "Free with Purchase" gift for you this month!


See you again soon my friends, enjoy the fresh Fall weather :)


No comments:

Post a Comment