Monday, September 26, 2022

Bunny Ballet New Release with The Rabbit Hole Designs

 Good day my friends!  I am sharing a project using the new release stamp set called Bunny Ballet from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  There are 4 stamp sets in this new release and you will see a project (or two!) from each stamp set from me over the next few weeks :)





I colored these sweet bunnies with my Copic markers in soft colors and layered them over some patterned paper to look like they are dancing on a stage.
I added some white flower trim for interest and added a sentiment from the set and lastly, some bright white enamel dots.  Such a sweet card for someone special!

Don't forget, the "Free with Purchase" gift from The Rabbit Hole Designs this month is this cute little set of stars hot foil plate!

I will be back again soon with more projects using the new release stamps sets from The Rabbit Hole Designs (including another one using Bunny Ballet!)!  See you soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment