Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Extra Chromie with Artful Angel

 Good day my friends!  I hope you are enjoying what's left of summer...I know I am, although this weather we are having right now is my favorite type of weather.  Beautiful during the day but cooler at night.  I am sharing a card today using the newly released, super-inspiring Extra Chromie stamp set from Artful Angel.  


What a great way to celebrate the X-tra special people in your life.  I have colored her using my Copic markers and layered her over some fun patterned papers.  I added some bling, a heart stamp and the Happy Birthday sentiment from the same stamp set.

This is turning out to be a popular stamp set so...did you get yours yet? 
 I wouldn't wait too long!

See you again soon, my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment